Research Promotion Cell
Functions of Research Promotion Cell
- Encourage quality research in all the disciplines;
- Disseminate information about research project grants;
- Organise training programme for capacity building of teachers for applying and conducting research projects;
- Facilitate sending of research proposals to research funding organisations;
- Extend hassle free administrative support for completing the research project and payment of fellowships to research scholars through the bank.
- To provide a comprehensive statement on the quality of research performance of Panjab University to I.Q.A.C. Cell.
- To finalise and supervise MoUs between Panjab University and other National and International Institutions / organisations.
- To coordinate the formation of research centres at different institutions.
- To manage and regulate the functioning of all the Research Journals of Panjab University.
- To supervise the consultancy and other activities being undertaken by Panjab University researchers.
- To maintain patent information
- To arrange & encourage interface with industries for collaboration and funding
- To provide a comprehensive statement on the quality of research projects, as a whole to IQAC cell,like in which discipline research is being done, what are the highlights and future directions
- To finalise and supervise MoUs with other institutions
- To coordinate the activities and recognition of various institutions as Research Centres
- To promote Academia-Industry/Corporate Sector interface
Enquiry No(s): 1800-180-2065, +91 172 2534818, 2534866 (from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm on working days including Saturday)